The UCI Mobility and Bike City Forum brings together cycling leaders, advocates, mobility experts, National Federations, industry representatives and policy makers to exchange on the future of active mobility.
It was hosted for the first time in 2018 at the Pirelli Headquarters in Milan, Italy. the event saw sessions organised on key topics such as bike infrastructure, best practice from Denmark and The Netherlands, the link with health and physical activity and sustainable development on Day 1, and practical workshops, networking sessions and a bike tour of Milan on Day 2.
- To download the 2018 UCI Bike City Forum brochure
- Link to UCI news story: https://www.uci.org/news/2018/first-uci-bike-city-forum-experts-highlight-the-importance-of-the-bike
- Link to images from the event: https://www.facebook.com/pg/UnionCyclisteInternationale/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1106215972874457
The 2019 UCI Mobility and Bike City Forum will be hosted at Paris City Hall on 12-13 November 2019.
You can access the final agenda here.
- Tuesday 12 November will be open to all interested individuals and organisations
- Wednesday 13 November will be reserved for members of the UCI Bike City and Region network, as well as potential future label recipients
To register, please reply to [email protected] indicating your name, title and organisation by 1 November 2019. While registration is free of charge, participants must organise and pay for their own travel and accommodation.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Isabella Burczak, UCI Advocacy and Mass Events Manager at [email protected]